Enter the 1960s, a time of turmoil at home and abroad, with this PC download. As the United States fights its most controversial war in Vietnam, Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam puts you into the heart of the conflict. Fight along treacherous winding rivers, through dense jungles and trap-infested rice fields, to the steps of ancient Vietnamese temples. The Vietnam expansion pack provides a whole new gaming experience to fans of the best-selling Battlefield franchise. As you soar across the sky looking for targets in your Huey combat chopper, jam to one of 49 different popular songs from the ’60s.
With Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam expansion pack, you’ll experience online play through all four modes from the original Battlefield: Bad Company 2 game: Rush, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch, and the Battlefield-favorite Conquest mode. Five new maps open up exciting new locales for players. Level up to earn new ranks and 10 new achievements. Fifteen new Vietnam-era weapons are now available, including the M79 grenade launcher, Mac10 machine pistol, Uzi Submachine gun, and M21 sniper rifle. Pilot new vehicles like the M48 tank and M15A utility vehicle. The Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam expansion pack takes warfare to a gritty new level. Download it to your PC now.
- Five Brand New Maps – Five distinct Vietnam-based maps each bring a fresh visual and gameplay experience.
- Six Immortalized Vehicles – Skim the treetops in the iconic American Huey helicopter. Drive the sturdy Russian T54 tank and the nimble US PBR “Pibber” patrol boat, plus three more vehicles immortalized in the Vietnam War.
- 15 Characteristic Weapons – Players charge into battle with 15 new weapons modeled on their real-life counterparts, including the rare Navy SEAL XM22 machinegun and the characteristic M79 “Blooper” Grenade Launcher.
- Rocking ’60s Soundtrack – Listen to eight radio channels in-game, featuring 49 era-specific tracks, including “Ride of the Valkyries” and “Fortunate Son” by CCR.
- True War Dialogue – All-new voiceovers for both American and Vietnamese forces, based on authentic communication from the Vietnam War for maximum immersion.
- New Achievements/Trophies – Players collect 10 new achievements/trophies, one being to blow up Vietnamese propaganda speakers. Earn new weapon proficiency stars specific to your skills with the weapons in the expansion.