DEMO - DEMO - DEMO - DEMO - DEMO - DEMO - DEMO - DEMO - DEMO
The year is 1920. Bleakmoor, Massachusetts, is a convergence point for mystical forces from behind the veil of reality. Two cults practice their hideous rituals in this town, hoping to achieve neverending pleasure.
Welcome to the world modelled after the eldritch horror of H.P. Lovecraft. Peek beyond our reality to discover the sights inspired by the art of Hans Rudi Giger and Zdzislaw Beksinski.
Here, experiencing comes before understanding.
Lust from Beyond is at its core an adventure game with action mechanics to immerse the player deeper into the story.
- EXPLORE a rich world full of interactive objects that let you discover bits of lore and story.
- SOLVE puzzles that demand logic, but are accessible enough to engage, not discourage.
- SNEAK around enemies that want to do something much more terrifying than murdering you.
- FIGHT enemies with your βists, guns, or a knife.
- ESCAPE from no-win situations in intense chases, where you can feel the enemy’s on your shoulder.